Sunday 2 February 2014

2/2/2014

Alhamdulillah my father tlh slmt smpai kat lapangan terbang
madinah at 4 am (waktu malaysia)...
hopefully Allah permudahkan pjlnan my father kat tnh suci nnt..
Amin..
btw..
i miss my dad so so so much..
first time my dad pergi jauh...
rndu sgt2 kat dia..
semoga dia sihat walafiat utk mengerjakan umrah...


mlm jumaat lps my family n i went to
my cousin's engagement...
g meminang tgh mlm lg... hehehehe...
what is the most happy thing is
i dah muat pkai bju kebaya nyonya i tu..
hehehe
suka rsa hati..
huhuhuhuhu...


blik uitm is the most most malas thing
but i have to come here whatever it is...
blik2 sini
lps tu dpt brita yg my friend, sha...
she is sick again n went back to kelantan just
this afternoon....
i feel so so so long not seeing her
not talk to her...
actually i miss her
n of course...
i'm so lonely
i'm really lonely without sha here
hope she getting well soon
n can come back to terengganu soon...


here is some picture at my cousin's engagement

me and my mom

family kedua2 blh bkl pengantin.. hehehe

me n my tunang cousin

me n my cousin

my tunang cousin with my sister




my mom with my cousin fiancee

No comments:

Post a Comment