Thursday 20 February 2014

20/2/2014

last night
was quite an interesting night for me
it really make my day
n also my mood
huhuhuhu
first time
i make myself copying another people
answer
cause 
the truth is
i don't read
i just answering past year question
since that what my lecturer promise
but
in the end
it was quite sad
everything that i hope
was started falling down
one by one
it make me feel quite geram
but
he is lecturer 
so what can i do
others than
memberontak dlm hti
n
niat jht mulalah muncul
utk

M
E
N
I
R
U

something that i never done before
but
last night
i finally did it
interesting right...
don't worry
n
be happy
cause all ur answer is safely
in one "sweet" place
huhuhuhu...
i just feel like want to scream out loud
n
leave this place for good
i must admit that this last sem
was quite tough for me
i'm not really sure whether i can maintain my
pointer or not
it is quite a horrible sem for me
hope everything went well for me
after this...


to my beloved family n my home sweet home
i miss all of them so much
can't wait to go home



for now i just want to

R
E
S
T

and relax
cause next week
it will be very busy week for 
me...
  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment