Thursday 6 February 2014

7/2/2014

Alhamdulillah...
i have finish answering my admin quiz yesterday..
it was quite hard...
n
i'm answering it with what i'm understand about it
n
totally not remembering every word in the slide
hopefully it is enough for me
to get a better mark..
i really hope so...
:)


Alhamdulillah my beloved father 
already arrived Mekah
n
prepare to perform 
saie n tawaf...
hope everything went well for my dad
i miss him so so much....


sometimes i'm quite confuse with myself...
don't know why
but
sometimes i'm just wondering
it there is something wrong with myself...
i'm feel little bit weird with myself
but 
i don't know what is it...
Ya Allah
permudahkanlah p'jlnan hidupku di atas dunia nie
n
whatever happen
please keep my heart strong
please make heart peaceful n happy always
even whatever people say to me...
please just let my face can keep smiling
with a sincere smile
even whatever happen to me....
even if my heart getting hurt...
Engkau lbh mengetahui what is the best for me...
n
mostly important semoga sha cepat sembuh...
amin....


i really miss my friends, nik, mimi n meda....
i miss to talk to them
to laugh with them
n
i hoping that one day 
we all can be roommate...
hehehehe
it that possible...
whatever it is
i miss all of you so so so muchhh!!!!


my dad with che yah

my dad at Masjid Nabawi

2 comments:

  1. Huuuu rindu pok2 awok jugok....tringat mkn nasik samo2 after skolh, b4 klas tmbhn...bestnyoo eeee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tulah mimi... sy pun rndu sgt2 nok mkn smo2 mcm dlu lg.... hwaahwaaaahwaaa... bestnya rsa klu dpt ulang blik semua tu.... :(

      Delete