Tuesday 4 February 2014

5/2/2014

wahai batuk...
bilalah nk baikk...
nak minum air sejuk pun ssh
klu minum nnt ada jgk yg x tido mlm jwbnya
huhuhuhu
wahai batukku yg tersyg
cptlah baik ye...
:)


Alhamdulillah at least semlm lena jgk tidurku
even i still wake up just to pull my blanket...
so it is something good right...

hri nie just like always kls pgi
n
of course 
sleepy sleepy n sleepy
but 
luckily my acc class cancel today
so i only have two classes for today..
so it quit ok
my bel class also finish early
so
it is good
cause i'm so sleepy
even now i still not sleep yet
just busying myself writing blog
huhuhuhu
tonight i need to read 3 chapter
for admin quiz tomorrow 
at 2 o'clock
so
wish me luck ok
hoping that the question is not too difficult 
n
i can answer it well
n
something for sure 
of course
i'm hoping that i can remember everything that 
i read this night...
so i wish all the best to myself...
FIGHTING!!!!! :)

3 comments: