Sunday 2 February 2014

3/2/2014

now i surely get some problem with myself..
i become too talkative...
since when i become like this...
mybe my roommate is of course surely get bored 
or 
mybe annoyed with me
cause i become too talkative...
that's not good right..
so to my dearest dearest mouth
please stop talking too much...
or
it will destroy u..
STOP TALKING TOOO TOOOOO TOOO MUCH!!!
UNDERSTOOD????



when talking about love
i sometimes wondering....
how can they love someone 
for quite a long time
what exactly the feeling that they feel
to know that they are in love..
hmmm.....
i'm just curious about it...
but
to fall in love with somebody right now
i guess 
it is not really a suitable time 
i just don't want to add my problem anymore
facing with my study problem
it is just enough for me...
but when a lot of people 
around me already had bf
so i just wondering what they feel 
actually..
hehehehehehe...
n
sometimes what to have bf too
(tu org panggil gatal tu... huhuhu)
but 
for now
finishing my study is much much much more important for me...
just now sakinah, my 2 pupu...
add me at fb...
she look so so pretty 
just like always
n
now study in law field...
i really happy for her
n
it really suit her... 
i hope that she will
success in her study...
the last time i see her
was when i in form 5 
if i not mistaken
or 
mybe form 4
it really quite long time
not seeing her
she look great in the pic
n
look very happy
so hopefully everything
went well for her...

:)

2 comments:

  1. Lin...xpayoh nk gatal2 cri bf...no!no! Haahaa..save your love for the best, for the man who really deserves it. Wahaha..mace bgi tazkirah plop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha... baiklah ustazah mimi... hehehehe... sy mengerti.... thanks for the advice... :)

      Delete