Thursday 5 July 2012

6/7/2012


i will going crazy if it continue like this.... Ya Allah please help me... that why i hate to see love story... cause i   want to like it too... even i know that will never going to happen to me... why it look like i so desperate to fall in love with someone.. why i feel like that???? it is really like something wrong with my brain... i have tan of work that i need to do but now what i only thinking will there will going to have some guy will love me with his sincere heart n will take of me... will try to make me cheer up when i sad... will going to pujuk me when i merajuk... it really tired thinking of that... why i always feel that when i see love story??? i just want to be that girl like in heartstring drama... is really so sweet n i hope i can be that girl even i know it is only acting.. it must happy if it is reality.. n i will be that girl... it will going to be nice right??? it really really killing me... i need to focus on my study i should not ruin my life because of this thinking... are you crazy??? why be like this?? dont make yourself like this... for almost 19 years you leave without someone call man love u n u can still happy n u need to keep that way... dont be stupid okay... i cannot break my parent heart.... i must them happy... you are strong girl lynne.. you can do it.. fighting!!!!!! leave the love matter to God.. He know better than u n live ur life like always... just like old life... you will going to be fine... believe what ur heart say... is okay live life without man... you will never die because of it... forget about it for a while n focus on ur study.. there is a lot of thing that need to be done... stop seeing that korean love drama for a while n focus on your work... just dont be so weak cause of love thing... you need to wake up from that dream... dont always daydreaming about something that make u hurt... live ur life happily... cause u deserve it... :) .... aja aja fighting!!!! fighting!!!!!





"In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present"
(Francis Bacon)



No comments:

Post a Comment