Thursday 26 July 2012

27/7/2012

betapa x best nya berbuka puasa kat hostel.. berbuka puasa pun sorang2... sahur pun sorang2.. i miss  my family.. i hope that now i can fast-breaking with them... actually now i dont know what i need to eat for fast-breaking n sahur... hmmm... yesterday i got stomachache... until today i still have it.. i dont why my stomach is so hurt mybe because what i eat on sahur yesterday... but it really not convenient that your stomach hurt on ramadan... i dont why that when come to assignment we always do love to do it last minute... just like my last sem... we do assignment for our office subject at last minute... n for sure we need to sleep late at night since there is a lot of thing that we need to do.. but thank to God that i have better group this time than previous.. n we do manage to send it yesterday.. yesterday also i got my mark for business subject quiz... Alhamdulillah i got quite a better mark... so today i plan to finish my personal taste drama.... n hope that my stomach will get well soon... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment