Wednesday 18 July 2012

18/7/2012


it quite long time since i dont update my blog... i dont have time to update it... so i will go home this thursday... i'm really really really excited about it... it mean that i can have my first day ramadan with my family... it is interesting right?? hehehehe.... i already finished my public speaking for my bbm last sunday.. i think it went well but i still get  nerveous...hmmm... today i'm supposed to have a quiz but my lecturer postpone it to next wednesday.. i already it all the chap n even get up on 5 am to finished reading it... but it does not matter cause i still cannot remember it well so it quite a relieved that he postpone it... so i hope i can do better in this quiz n much much much better than my business quiz... ermmm.. today i suddenly remember about my past life... when i'm thinking about it again i think it was really really really a stupid thing i do... i suppose not to do that.. sometimes i'm asking myself when are you thinking back then until you let it happen... mybe it is right when u feel very happy u will never can make ur brain think right... hmmm... it is really silly thing that i should never do it back then... but it already happen... that is a lesson that i need to learn... but do i really regret about it??? hmmm... i still cannot give answer to it... but i think God know it much more better than me n i really thank to Allah cause it all end here... cause i know that is the best thing to do... Thank you Allah for stop all the thing here... even it hard to forget it but i think i can manage it... Cause i know Allah is always with me n He never leave me but i am the only one who leave Him.. Thank you Allah for everything you gave me... even You take back your happiness u gave me in my first sem but you still gave me a loving n caring family that love me so much... n that is all i needed... my family is everything for me.... so just let forget about the past like it never happen in ur life... go on your life just like before... it much more better if my life just like before... it is only me, my family, my relatives, my friends n my korean man that i loved... heheheheheheh..... it more much fun leaving that way... oh right before i forget... i really regret taking debat for my koko... it make my life more stress... cause there still a lot of thing that i need to do in there.. it always have work that i need to do.. it really stress but still i hope i can do better in it.. cause i dont want to fail in that subject.. hope i can hang on it until my third sem... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment