Saturday 14 July 2012

14/7/2012


on thursday i have business quiz... it not going quite well for me... i really envy my friends cause i know she do well in that quiz... it really nice feeling to know that u can do well in ur quiz... the best feeling is when you can do something do to ur family... i bought 5 burger to my family cause i know my sister love to it that burger.. it just a nice feeling when you can buy something to ur family.. i really do enjoy having my family here... is really feel good... Adib.. he can walk now... it really make me happy to see him can walk n for Qalesya... she become more active... how i really wish that time can stop there... so that i can spend more time with them... but for me to be separated with my family still come.... it really a sad moment for me... cause that will be the last hug from my mother... and after that i need to live my life here just like before.... ramadan is coming sooner... n i really hope that it will time that i can berbuka puasa with my family... :) ... just now i just watching personal taste... sometimes being too nice n too innocence in love or to somebody is not right to do cause it can will hurt us... hmm... so do we need to be evil... sometimes i dont understand when we be too nice with people n there will be a time that people will stab us from the back... why??? just like what happen in this drama... she n that girl have friends for almost 10 years n that girl will get marry with ur bf... how could she do that to her friend... she really just  a bad bad bad girl... hmmm... why there is a human like that... she really a selfish girl... i think she never appreciate her friendship with her friend... that why she could do that.. a friends that we can call them a friends is she will always beside us whether we happy or sad... n always give her friends encouragement when we are start to give up on something... what the most important is she is sincere in this friendship... that what is true friends do... :)














No comments:

Post a Comment