Sunday 15 July 2012

15/7/2012


 today i have public speaking for bbm... i still connot overcome my nerves when stood up in front of the class... that quite really disappointed right?? what i need to do to overcome it... hmmm..... tomorrow i had a quiz.... that will be not fun... i only have one class today... am quite free today... i really do miss my mother a lot... i wish she is here with me.. today also i watch personal taste ep 6.... it really nice to have a friend that you could tell to him or her everything.... that can give advice to you when u needed... it will really fun right???? x lama lg ramadan akan menjelma... bln yg penuh kemuliaan.. n i really hope that i can fasting with my parent... ia adlh sesuatu yg indah bila dpt bbuka puasa bersama family n dapat prepare mknan bbuka puasa bsama family... hmmm... kerja makin lama makin byk... it need to be done before i went back to my beloved hometown to celebrate hari raya... but if u only say it did not do anything the work never be done right.. so i need to start work fast so i can really really really enjoy my hari raya with my family... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment