Saturday 21 July 2012

21/7/2012

Today is my last day being at home... even my parent quite busy with their work but i understand that they need to work to make our life comfortable... i dont care if they busy with their work as long as i can still start my fasting with them... i can bersahur with them n also berbuka puasa dgn mereka... that really really really mean a lot for me..... i can also play with my sister n my brother... and today will be last day i will be playing with them... the last day for me to hear their laughter... i will going to miss it... after today i will going to start my life at university just like usual... i still remember when my mom was pregnant.... i just cannot accept that i will have another sis n bro... but now when i was far from them n when they born i really feel peace n happy n miss them a lot when i far from them even in the beginning i cannot accept it when my mom told me that i will going to have another sis n bro... but now they are really meaningful to me just like my other sister n brothers... i really love my family a lot... hmmm... it really sad when i thinking i cannot play with them anymore but i know i need go back to university to achieve my dream in my life n to make my family proud with me... i hope they will be always fine when i'm gone n this ramadan is my best ramadan in my life... Thank you Allah for everything that You gave to me... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment