Friday 27 July 2012

28/7/2012

 I really do miss my mom... when i talk to her yesterday i feel like i want to cry... is really not fun when you apart from your family... is feel like something is missing... i do feel lonely without my family with me... i only can come back home on 15/8... i miss her cooking... hmmmm... my stomach is getting well today... i felt much more better today... is really great to my stomach back to normal... hehehehe... i finally finish watching personal taste... i think In Hee really love Gae In as her friends... cause from what In Hee did when they are still friends shows that she love her like her family... mybe she just to ego to admit it cause she just stab
her friend back from behind... what Gae In said is true if she continue behaving like this no one will stay beside her... she will continue to live alone the whole life... yesterday i chatting with this guy that really believe in science n said the Quran is made by human kind n he also believe that people want to explore Prophet Muhammad grave because want to know whether Prophet Muhammad is really exist or not... hmm.. that really make me feel annoying... he is too believe in science then what should i say.. mybe i not a great muslim that know everything about my own religion but i still learning it n i know what my believe is totally right... :)






No comments:

Post a Comment