Wednesday 27 June 2012

27/6/2012

Nichkhun!!!!!!!! why u so charming..... i fall in love with u again.... Nichkhun can i have u... u look so perfect wearing black tuxedo.... so so handsome n look cool.... Ahhhhhh!!!!! i like him again.... Nichkhun meet me in our dream...hahahahahaha... i really lost my mind right... but how could not lost my mind he really good playing piano.... that really make my heart flutter... i really like him again after watching him in the running man.... Nichkhun oppa saranghae.... muah!!! muah!!!! hehehehehe...... ok now back to the real life... today i only have one class... so not really tired today... i still not doing my bel homework yet... i really lazy girl right??? so now i'm going to do bel... need to present it tomorrow... i hope nichkhun come to my dream this night... it will going to nice dream... hehehehehe :) love him....

                                                             my sweet n beloved husband.. :)


"If a man will begin with certainties, he shall end in doubts, but if he will content to begin with doubts, he will shall end in certainties"
(Francis Bacon) 

No comments:

Post a Comment