Tuesday 26 June 2012

27/6/2012

btl ape kata org jgn terlalu gembira sgt coz kesedihan pasti menjelma... same just like me... right now i'm doing my office admin... i cannot think right now... i even cannot understand why i'm here right now... :(  i hate myself for being in this kos... why i should be here... i do not deserve to be here... i'm too stupid to be here... i cannot thinking in a creative way like my all friends... they are much better than me... what i know to do is menghafal... that the only thing that i can do... this is really bad for me... isn't it.... i really do not match with them.. they are more smarter than me and know to think creatively not like me... aku mmg rsa x layak berada di sini... tp i really love both my parent.. i dont want make them sad... they are everything to me... anything that i want they try to give it me... i love them so much... i dont want to break their heart.. ape aku nak buat... if only i turn back time i really want to change everything in my life..... i just want to be another person.. i dont want to be who i am right now... i miss my school life... i really miss it so much... aku sentiasa lemas dlm lautan mslh yg aku sndri bina... aku juga slalu lemas dlm ketakutan yg ada dlm dri ini... i hope that i be better person in future coz i dont want to make my family disappointed with me. they are really special for me... i love them so much.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment