Friday 20 December 2013

home sweet home!!! birthday party for my little sister n i!!!

OMG!!!
Finally i'm home!!!!!!!!!!!!
it is so so so great to be home...
i'm so relief to be home
it's not like i don't like to be in KT
it's just that the environment inside my room is not quite happy i guess
i just don't feel that the lively mood inside my room
huhuhuhu...
but
just forget about it
cause now i'm home for 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so just get rid all unnecessary thing in your head n enjoy your semester break...
hehehehhe
lalalalalala....
:)


To my beloved brother yai...
congratulation on ur pmr result
don't ever give up
n k.long really proud with u....
n i will always love n cheer for u...
i hope u will have a great nice n bright future...
i will always pray for the best for u...
:)



Last night my family celebrate our birthday!!!
thank you so so so much to my beloved mom n my beloved sister, wani, for making cake for our birthday!!!
it is the best gift ever!!!!
love all of u so so so much!!!!






2 comments:

  1. wahhhhhhhhhhhh kek tu cute!!! happy belated birthday my love!!!

    ReplyDelete