Tuesday 3 December 2013

3/12/2013

Alhamdulillah hri nie cukuplah umurku 20 thn!!!!
sudah tua aku rupanya....
hehehehehe
Tq to all my friends for wishing me happy birthday...
Tq to Ain for giving me a cake for my birthday....
I really enjoy it so much!!
To mimi n nik
thank you so much for wishing me happy birthday
n i really miss u guys so so so much!!!

makin lama makin blur jdinya aku skrang
knp agaknya aku makin blur ye???
hope that i not blur when it come to study...
hope my sem 5 will end soon
cause i really feel lazy to study now
especially for bel
it is really not easy 
kls bel lah kls plg mls aku nak pegi
huhuhuhu....
whatever it is lin good luck for ur sem 5
FIGHTING!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LIN


(hehehehe ada x org nyanyi lagu happy birthday utk diri sendiri... hehehe akulah org tu... x tau malu btul... hahahahaha) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment