Monday 9 December 2013

9/12/2013

today i feel quite energetic to go to the class
i wonder why???
and my big prob is i have pile of clothes that i don't wash up yet
i'm so so lazy to wash my cloth
with this kind of whether i just don't feel to wash my clothes..
huhuhuhu..

there is some surprising question that someone ask me
some question that i don't expect her friend to ask me
i have quite a few crisis with my old friend when we are part 2
in the end of the crisis we don't talk to each other anymore
cause she is the one who don't want talk to me
until now she start to talk with me again
n one of her friend ask me whether am i already okey with her???
n i don't know what the best answer to give it
cause i think i always okey with her...
cause to me everyone make mistake
n it is already in the past..
each of us already apologise to each other
so there is no reason for us to become musuh
right???
i always believe that time will always heal everything
even though sometimes it takes quite a lot of time...
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment