Sunday 1 December 2013

2/12/2013

First all HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my beloved cousin kak chik..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAK CHIK!!!!!!! Hope that u will always be happy in ur life
and stay be happy even whatever happen in ur life
love u so much!!!!!
here is the cake for u...
hehehehehehe :)

Hope u enjoy it!! :)


Whether i believe or not i am the GM(General Manager) for our group project ent......
how am i suppose to do that????
am afraid that i cannot do my part well...
i'm so worried about that...
but i think it will be fine as long as i'm doing my job right????
hope everything went well for our ent group project..

LAW....
i dont know what the lecturer thought me just now...
it just past through my mind just like the wind
i just can't understand it...
my mind just like bersimpul...
what should i do about law...
it really make my mind in a such such difficult state.......
hmmmmm....






2 comments: