Thursday 5 December 2013

5/12/2013

My heart feel worried, sad n anxious since yesterday...
I don't know why i feel like that..
n today the same feeling i felt just like yesterday...
i feel like i want to cry but i don't know why
when i know one of my roomate want to go home i feel so so so sad
i just feel like i want to go home too
i just want to hug my mom and crying, crying, n crying....
But.......
Thanks to Sha...
Actually Sha n I went shopping today
i felt so happy seeing Sha getting angry cause the seller don't listen
to her properly on what kind of ice-cream that she want..
her expression make me laugh and forget my worried and my anxious heart...
Thanks Sha..
Even it only for that moment but i feel really grateful cause
i finally get to forget my sad feeling....
Btw i feel so tired for shopping today
even though we do not buy much but it really really enjoyable...
it make my heart happy and can make me smile brightly...
Even though it is only for that moment..
but it still feel so meaningful to me...

:)  :)  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment