Monday 1 October 2012

1/10/2012

when we grow up we learn a lot of thing in our life. some of our experience can be our best lesson. i am really happy being at home.. i feel peace being here.. talking with my mom n went shopping with her was the best moment in my life.. seeing my siblings faces make my heart feel relieved... i love being home n i hope time can stop so i can always be here n i dont want to go back to my college.. i will create a lot of trouble again if i be there... do i like that guy??? i'm not sure about that but something i will make sure that is i will not going to fall in love with him cause i know i cannot do that... whatever he did to me is already in the past i change a lot cause of a lot of problem i face in this sem.. but i need my old self back... i dont want to be a sad girl anymore.. what i need now is Allah love.. aku tahu Dia telah sediakan seseorg utk aku.. di mana pun si dia berada aku bhrp agar Allah menemukan aku dgn si dia di suatu hri nnt.. aku x slhkan sape2 pun ttg diriku berubah krna aku tahu mslh yg dtg adlh bpunca dri diri sendiri jgn suka slhkan org lain cause u need to check yourself first before blaming others.. i need to open ur heart to hear all the advice all the critic n trime semua tu ngan hati yg tbuka.. i just want to have a great n happy life... everything that i done along in my life for this sem i will remember n learn from it.. i hope that i will not going to make a same mistake again.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment