Wednesday 31 October 2012

before n on hari raya aidiladha

ok i know it is to late to talk about it... but i been lazy this past few days to write in my blog.. so today i will tell u all about my hari raya aidiladha.. before hari raya aidiladha my mom n i went shopping!!!!!!!!!!! on my hari raya aidiladha we ate pizza... my beloved sister did it.. so we ate pizza on hari raya aidiladha... can u believe it??? believe it or not it is true... hehehe.. n my hari raya went well n me myself gain a lot of weight.. i really really really love to it now.. so what can i do about it.. hope i can control my weight n i really really dont want to be FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will going crazy if my kebaya do not fit with me anymore... so now i need to diet but it is going to work out for me... hmmmm....







No comments:

Post a Comment