Wednesday 3 October 2012

first day exam

i call my mom before exam n her voice seem like she is crying... i wonder why... i ask her what wrong with her but she said she is fine... i know she crying n mybe there is something that make her sad.. i cried when hearing her voice.. i dont why i cried.. after she msg me she said good luck n do well in my exam cause aku adlh hrpan dia.. i cried again after read it... i dont know why that my brain blank when i enter examination room... aku rsa otak aku kosong... knp??? aku sndri x thu... it is true that i answer all the questions but i really disappointed with it cause my essay is really worse like hell n there is some question that i do not sure the answer is... it really worse... i dont want my mom be disappointed with me... what i can say is my bel exam is worse n i dont know how much that i get from it.... rmai org yg siap cpt mjwb.. best nya jdi dio org sbb dpt jwb tp aku msh lg tgh fikir idea utk tulis essay.. cause my mind when blank when come to essay part... hmmmm...... :(


No comments:

Post a Comment