Sunday 21 October 2012

On My Last Exam!!!

Ok.. Let me try to recall back my memory on the day of my last exam happened.... ermmm... just like usually i feel really nervous cause it really hard for me to remember what i already read since i always study last minute... that what will happen if u study last minute... hehehehe... i think my omt 115 examination when well but i still afraid if i made a lot of mistake when answering it.. hmm.. but now i'm at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cannot describe how much happy i am being at  home.. where  i can rest my mind n enjoy my day with my beloved family... i officially announce that the book of my life in the university for sem 2 is closed!!!!!!!!!!! now i will start a new chapter in my life n of course in a new book... :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment