Monday 10 September 2012

10/9/2012

Aku masih lg teringatkan kenangan aku bsama ngan seorg kwn... walaupun aku x pasti sama ada aku nie menganggap dia sbgai seorg kwn biasa atau sahabat baik tpi ape yg pasti aku menceritakan byk perkara pda  si dia... i miss every moment with her... i really hope everything can back to normal... but i cannot turn back time that already past... mybe i hurt her so much... but something for sure i will remember all the best memory i have with her.. cause i know i will  not going to meet someone like her anymore... hmmm... btul kata org tasik di hati seorg ppuan mmg mudah t'usik... but i need to strong am i.. sometimes i really hope that i can be who i am just like in my high school days... no one know me except for my friends... my life much more better like that... mybe aku tlalu mengikut emosi aku... and i really hope that Allah will help to manage my own feeling... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment