Friday 26 July 2013

26/7/2013

my university life for this sem was quite screw up.... i don't even read economy book even i have a test for it because i want to finished the assignment that i need to sent on the same day as my eco test!!!! it was really a disaster.... and my economic test also went really really really  not well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


my room become a lot lot lot quite now..... do not sure why ***** seem so bad mood nowadays when being in this room... is she not liking me or what... even when we meet outside at the kampus she can tegur my friend but not me.... the question is WHY?????? my present that i gave to her also she just kept in a box... i don't now why..... mybe there is no space on her bed anymore... myber right????? just for now i and her, we do not speak with each other anymore... it just rarely for us to speak to each other... do not sure what is the reason but at least she can speak with others of my roomate so it is fine... i'm really tired of thinking why she being like that but for now i  think that mybe there is something about me that she dislike... Thank God that i have a lot of assignment that i need to do it with sha so i always do not stay in my room.. whatever is the reason she being like that i hope i just can ignore her... i'm not saying that she is a bad person but her behavior sometimes make me wondering... so just conclude that me and her are quite girl who is so hard to tegur somebody else and that is why we become like this.... the end of the story and it can ease my mind from thinking....


alhamdullilah ari nie sdh msuk ari ke 17 ramadhan n hari nie adlh hri nuzul al-quran... x lama lg ramadhan akn pergi meninggalkan kita n syawal akn dtg menjelma.... semoga hidup kita sentiasa diberkati Allah.. amin...

2 comments:

  1. Sabr lin ekk...
    Allah will not put u into something u cant handle
    Maybe semo mslah ni akan buat awk lagiiii matang n stronger for the future.
    Dont give up n keep on fighting.
    Muah2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tq my dear mimi... tq so much.. hehehehe

      Delete