Tuesday 1 May 2012

endless love n more ( 1 May 2012)

Sometimes is really hard to forget someone that grow up with us..... I understand Johnny n Jenny feeling... They grow up together since child..... But who can ever think that they fall in love when they meet again.... I quite feel pity for Yumi.... But what can she do... Johnny really love Jenny more than a sister..... I really dont like Shirly... She so greedy i think... She got everything... A great family n have a great job... What else she want from Jenny..... She got everything already... Just accept that Andrew dont like her... Just accept it..... N live your life..... End of that story... hehehehehe..... Btw i think that i like GD.... His really cute..... He has baby face that make me like him...... I'm so boring today... Nothing to do.... U know sometimes u just need someone to talk so u dont feel quite boring..... I really do miss my friends.... Where are them anyway???? I read one novel now.. The story is quite interesting... The title also are interesting... The title is " Suamiku Sepupuku".. It is really quite a good novel..... :)

2 comments:

  1. suamiku isnt sepupuku sbb sepupuku dh kawen.. hhahaahha...minat GD? hrmm..sy nk top!
    cute sgt even with his blue hair..
    yeah..that's my man..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimi... Top hok sy deh.... Awk jgn nok ambik top lah eh... Cause he is mine.... Hehehehehehe....

    ReplyDelete