Wednesday 2 May 2012

2 May 2012

Today I went shopping with my mom n siblings.... I really like this one high heel... But it doesnt fit with my feet... It really disappoint me.... I really like that high heels.... But it does not have my size.... I feel so lonely tonight.... Do not what to do..... This past few days I just cant understand my own feeling.... It really weird right??????? I really dont like this kind of feeling.... It really annoy me..... Hurmmmm...... Today I dont watch endless love... Cause so busy shopping until forget about it.... I wish I can be baby again.... Do not need to think about anything.... Sometimes I think.... Who will become my husband one day??? Will I get married one day????? Do I will going to have better life???? I will going crazy if keep going like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How to make urself not feel lonely anymore..... I just cant understand myself sometimes..... Want to watch tv but nothing interesting movie in there..... I just finished one indon movie.... The title is " Virgin 1"... That movie was quite great cause it show about life of 16 years old girls........... How their social life going on.... Is also about friendship..... Of course is also about virgin... How they protect their own virgin.... But unfortunately.... Stela n Kattie already lost their virgin.... Biyan is still virgin n will going to keep it that way... Even  though she friend with them does not mean that she will do what they do... To Biyan her virgin is really important to her.... At last Kattie got pregnant at 16 years old... Is really young right.... But she want to keep the baby n take a good care of  her baby.... She also want to change so that her baby does not become like her when the baby grow up..... Biyan finally produce a novel entitle Virgin... The novel is all about their life.... That novel make a great success....  - The end- I'm sorry if my spelling or my sentences are not correct....

No comments:

Post a Comment