Saturday 5 May 2012

5 May 2012

Sometimes chatting is something fun n there you will know how man are.... Sometimes they quite annoying me.... They really know how to sweet talk..... Hurmmm... Chatting can make u feel boring sometimes.... My typing become worst now... I dont practice for long time..... So no wonder my typing getting worst.... I need to practice back my typing... If not I will going to fail in my sem 2 on typing subject... It is something not good... :( :(.... I'm frustrated right now.... All movies that I download did not work out... Is really make me feel mad n disappointed..... I really need to watch some movie right now..... I wish that I can turn back time... So I can change myself... I still dont know what am I going to be when I grow up???? Still thinking..... I really have better life... I have a great family... N sometimes I think I dont deserved it.... God still help me went I in trouble even I'm not a good muslim.... He still answer all my prayer even I still skip my prayer... Sometimes I just wondering why He give me everything I asking even i'm not good muslim???? Only He know the answer right.... I just really hope that I can change to be a better person... At least I just want to complete my pray.. I just want to close  to Him....

No comments:

Post a Comment