Saturday 15 March 2014

finally home... :D

Alhamdulillah....
i'm finally home right now...
it feels so so so so great being home...
no more test, no more. quizes and no more assignment..
what left is only final exam...
wish me the best ok.. :)
i'm so glad being home..
i'm always eating, eating n eating..
my mom and sis make me pizza n spaghetti for me yesterday..
and today
my mom will make me mee curry!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm looking forward for it....
dah lama dah mengidam nak mkn mee kari..
and today it will be a dream come true...
thank you so so so much my dearest family
for making a lot of food for me...
sbb aku nie dah lama asyik mkn mknan
beli..
i'm so bored with it...
so for now
i just want to eat what my mom cook
hehehehehe... :)

2 comments:

  1. Haaaaa mkn jgn xmakannnngg. Tu la kijo sy kt umoh loni...makan tido makan jhhh..
    Pstu bilo timbe berat blh fengsannn...huhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tu ah mimi... blik umh semuo bndo nop mkn... x leh duk diam sikit.. mlm2 pun mkn lg... mmg confirm lah x muat bju lph nie.. hahahaha

      Delete