Tuesday 18 March 2014

back to Terengganu

it not like i hate being here but
the truth is i actually hate being here
i have to think what am i going to it
for like every day
and always buy the same food...
:'(
i was thinking
was i made the right decision to come
here early
or do it make the worse decision ever...
i know that this place is the place
where a gain knowledge
but in other hand
i miss my family
i want to stay longer with them
and yet here i am
back to Terengganu
when my final exam is on 24 mac
which is about 1 week i stay here
before my final start
and it not that fun...
i want to home again
and eat something that my mom cook
huhuhuhu..
how sad it is..
here i don't know who am i going to talk with
and all am i doing it just watching this laptop...
somehow i just regret my decision... hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment