Monday 24 March 2014

24/3/2014

Alhamdulillah..
sudah selesai satu exam..
just 3 more to go....
but when thinking about
what i did just now on my ent
final exam...
there is a lot of confusing...
especially in true/false and multiple
question....
but i really hope that i do not get too much wrong..
i'm quite feel pity with the pengawas exam yg jga my class
because of me
they need to wait until the exam finish.. hihihihi...
i have to do that because there is some question that
i confuse with
if not i will go out early... (iye ke??? hahahaha)
btw i hope i get better mark for final
better than my mid term ent...
tonight..
for sure i will get my completely completely rest....
cause tomorrow time to struggle for my law...
huhuhuhu.....

2 comments:

  1. A very best of luck for u lin.
    Believe in yourself....and u can do it.

    Ado satu quote ni..
    U can be anthing u want if u want it badly enough...
    Goodluck!!??

    ReplyDelete