Thursday 9 January 2014

9/1/2014

ok..
now..
let see what happen today...
my roomate, camin is going home today...
it look like i have to sleep alone tonight
see her went home make me feel want to go home too
but obviously i can't...
hmm..
my parent so so so much!!!


i think it is my habit to compare others attitude with others person
why am i doing that
even i'm not perfect
i have to stop doing this kind of thing
but
i just wondering is it wrong if i give something to that person
without telling that person first
cause that person is not the room
so i just put it on table
but
i gave it to all person in that room
hmmm...
or was i expecting a thank you from that person
am i???
i, myself even not sure what i want...
i know it is wrong to judge somebody
but
sometimes the first impression that make someone
like me to think  the other way
of course i know that not judge a book by its cover
but i just can't help myself to judge a book by its cover
huhuhuhu
but
who am i to judge people
even i myself not perfect
mybe even worst..
hehehe
who knows right....
it is actually a bad habit
it is really not good to judge people
everyone has different interpretation about people
even me..
i don't even know how people think about me
i hardly to know that right???


tonight..
pencetus ummah final....
i really home that PU rahmat will be the winner...
:)


n of course i can't wait to go home..
i miss my mom so so so much!!!!
i miss my sis n bro laughter..
n of course i miss my father usikan...
:(
hope that everyone at home is healthy and fine
and pray for me that i can pass this semester
with flying colours...




No comments:

Post a Comment