Monday 13 January 2014

13/1/2013

study up until 3 am yesterday cause i have my law quiz
today
make me so so so sleepy today...
i can't even keep  my eyes open
i just keep yawning again n again n again...
even i already sleep for awhile before
performing Asar prayer...
huhuhuhu...
it just feel like a body without a soul...
huhuhu...
this is my first time tido lmbt dkt kolejj...
in the end it make me feel sleepy at class
for sure...
hehehehe...
Alhamdulillah....
Thank to Allah
my law quiz went quite well
even there is few of question that i
quite confuse...
hehehe
but i hope i can get a great mark
hope so....
thanks to my roomate cause kejutkan aku
klu x
x thulah kol brape bgn
huhuhu
thank you ya...
:)


i really really really agreed that PU Hafiz
won the pencetus ummah
cause he is really great
aku hampir menitiskan air mata
mendgrkan tazkirah yg dismpaikan olhnya
n membuatkan aku rndu utk bjumpa ngan
Nabi Muhammad.. :(
he really deserve to win it...
congratulation to himm
and well down...
he really do a great job
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment