Sunday 5 August 2012

5/8/2012

today i know what in her heart... thanks for being honest... but can we have a time together to talk about it for the last time... actually i really want to have talk with u about that matter n want to talk it in peace situation.. n being honest n dont ever try to tell any excuses cause i dont want to hear that i want to hear ur reason... just the two of us talk about it.. n settle once for all... i will always going to be ur friend.... can u do that for me??? hmmm... i'm also not a perfect person n i know that i already hurt ur feeling... whatever u did to me i just want to assume it as a dream that never happen... cause there are a lot of memory that we created together as a friend... i still want to trust u just like before my dear friend... just give me time to adopt the situation.... n please dont be silent n left me alone when u dont like about something... just tell it directly to me cause sometimes it quite hurt when u do like that.... so i really hope that we can have a time to talk about that matter again face to face... so we can solve it... let talk about it with a clear head... :)

4 comments:

  1. i think no more time 2 us cz u alwys with ur new frenz...it's ok cz i can accept if u want to close with her..i don't want 2 hurt any heart anymore...now i try 2 be more independent without any frenz... u can close with her n stdy with her...u not need me anymore cz i can see u still can smile without me...i don't want force u 2 still frenz with me...honestly i'm happy see u more happy frenz with her than me...i'm sorry cz i'm cannot hangout with u anymore cz a don't want u 2 lie ur mother...i'm respect what ur mother say...i must force myself 2 follow it..thankz cz take me from rubbish n make ke ur frenz.... i'm sorry cz i not accompany u when we r doing assgment omt182 cz i'm feel dizzy...i don't know what wrong with my head cz i always feel dizzy and want 2 faint...sorry a lot k...honestly i accept u frenz with her and i jst followed up both of u cz i don't want heard anything badmouth about u anymore....sorry what hppen 2 u and i regret it...honestly i'm feel want 2 huge u right now but just in my mind cz we not the close frenz anymore...i don't care about my heart n my feeling but i want 2 see ur smile before i close my eys...now i feel more relex cz i tell u evrything what i feel...forgive me azlin ambia... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. u know what u are really really really really an annoying person and u never care about my heart u are selfish... what u think with what u say u can make feel better... listen carefully i just want to have talk so we can make all of it clear... u dont need to care my mom cause she is mom. i know how to talk to her u dont need to care about it... u are the one u dont want to friend with me... come on we already adult not a children anymore.. with u ignoring me like that make my heart feel a really broke... u cannot decide on your own... when after what happen on that day i still want to be ur friend n start again cause i still cannot believe what u do to me... i try to talk to u just like before n u again being like an old u.. silent when u want it that way n ignore me when u want that way.. u know how hurt my feeling cause of that... after that everyone will keep asking why u like that.. and i dont know what to answer that question.. dont worry about other badmouth about me cause i already use to it... ur behavior like this is really killing me... i just want to have a talk n look u give me a lot excuses just like before to run way from it.. why??? is it that hard for u to talk to me... we need to face the fact and we need to talk... dont run from it... with what u say here it does not feel me any better.. let have a talk i'm really asking for it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmmm....i know i hurt ur heart...ok i will follow what u say..
    when u want 2 see me????where????

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks a lot.. i really do appreciate it... on wednesday after class... we will decide the place later... ok..

    ReplyDelete