Thursday 2 August 2012

2/8/2012



Sometime even your friend hurt ur feeling but it will recover cause the nice memory that u have created with her or him.... that is how i am... i just cannot be mad someone for such a long time... it mybe take a lot of time for my feeling to recover from it but when she or he ask me or speak to me i still want to reply it nicely even how bad that person do to me... hmmm.. last sunday i fast-breaking outside with my friend at pizza hut... we order quite a lot of food for two people to eat... but it an enjoyable time cause i have a friend to fast-breaking with me... on 31 july my little beloved brother, Adib, had his birthday n now he is 1 years old.. happy birthday my dear Adib... K.long always love u so much!!!!!! i also had the bad quiz ever in my office subject.. i cannot answer it well n i absolutely disappointed with myself.. even my mom is ok but i still feel it does not ok... i really dont want to break my parent heart.. hope that i still got better mark for it... my promise to me that on friday which is one day before hari raya she want to make nasi ayam... i'm so happy for it cause i miss to eat my mom cook.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment