Tuesday 28 August 2012

29 August 2012

sometimes i just dont know how control myself... my result become more worst n worst... i did not why... but already expected it.. why am being like this.. this not who i am... i  only got 63/100 for my assign n for presetation i only got 78... cause i reading the text not presenting it... whether i am sad or happy with it i dont know.. i just cannot find the answer in myself... i just feel that i am going further away from dean list in this sem... i already expected it.. cause i know that i cannot always maintain same pointer just like my last sem.. i really do love my mom so much... i want to her happy since i never made she happy in my school life... she is everything to me... my parent gave me everything that i want n now i really afraid whether i can made them happy... hmmmm... what i should do... am i not qualified to be a university student???? i dont know what i really feel right now... whether i am sad or disappointed... i do not know myself already... why am i being like this... for how long am going to continue being like this... i need to stand up back for my mom... i dont her cry because of anymore... i want like my friends mimi,nik,meda n jun... they always good in their education... i want to be like them... i really hoping that i can still having hope to get in dean list for this sem... i really hope for that... aku bhrp agar Allah mpermudahkan segalanya utk aku... only God know me much more better... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment