Thursday 2 June 2011

2 june 2011

life is hard isn't it... especially when making a decision....it is really hard to make a decision that will satisfied everyone... i'm always the one who always hard to make decision...i dont know why i'm like that....in my life i onlyhave 3 main dream that i want to achieve:
                                                                  i) i want to own a spa
                                                                 ii)i want to go to Jeju island in Korea
                                                                iii)i want to have a big house
even it is hard to archieve my dream but i will make sure that my dream will come true.... i dont care if someone under estimate myself cause i know i can do it if i try harder....i will make sure that everyone who ever under estimate me will shut their mouth when all my dream come true.... i will make sure that....aku tak tahu knp aku suka bdg kecantikan... aku cuba utk mencr bdg lain yg aku minati tp aku tak jumpa...adakah tesl sesuai dgnku...adakah aku akn dpt buat yg terbaik jika aku memilh tesl sbg course aku....ermmmmmm.... aku tkt klu aku tak akn dpt membuat essay english yg baik memandangkan vocabulary aku tdk lah hbt sgt begitu juga dgn spelling aku.... msh byk lg benda yg aku tak tahu dr apa yg aku tahu in english...i dont even my dream can come true or not but i really hope one of my dream can come true...i miss my friends a lot.... how are they now? i hope all of them are just fine.... i really miss them so much.... i'm really glad that they are my friends... i'm really glad to know them...i never feel regret knowing them cause they are really a great friend that i will always remember until my last breath... thank you so much for making my life wonderfull... i hope i can meet you guys again when you are free....i cannot find Sifa picture so whatever it is you are also my friend Sifa.....

No comments:

Post a Comment