Tuesday 14 June 2011

15 june 2011

today, i just got a call from kolej kok lanas... i got offer from kolej kok lanas...the course that the kolej offer for me is persolekan profesional.... the course will not take long... is only for 4 month... the cost for it just RM 140 for 4 month... actually i'm happy even i'm not sure whether i can do better in that course... i need to wait for my parent permission now... if they allow me to take it and i will take it...i think it is better for me to take it cause i do not do anything right now other than hoping that i can be accepted to any university... is really tired and boring to wait for it and do not do anything.... i just feel like a stupid person now cause my head is empty without knowledge... i need to learn something so that i dont feel like a stupid person..... cause my brain is really lazy to think now...mybe because i had a really long vacation....that is why i'm being like this... i dont want to waste my time just like that... at least if i take this course i can learn something.....

No comments:

Post a Comment