Saturday 3 May 2014

all about last week

i finally took my driver license
it quite terrifying
cause i never have in mind to drive a car
but my mom told me to take it
so i don't have a choice..
i already finish my law examination..
alhamdulillah i pass it well
tomorrow i will have driving lesson..
it freak me out a little bit
i afraid if i can't do well
just hoping i can do well tomorrow..


i have really a great news for me
which is my examination result will coming out
on 9th may...
i'm totally totally afraid and worried..
i'm just afraid if it did not turn out in good way..
how am i going to face my parent if my result is worst
am not pray for bad thing happen
but i just want to prepare for the worst even deep deep below my heart
i wish it will not happen...
i really really hope my result will be fine for my last semester
really hope that...


i'm notice that i'm quite fat right now
since i'm being home
eating and sleeping is the most favourite things that i love to do
so i just know that my weight is gain..
i hate that
i want to start diet
but i just cannot hold myself to stop eating when i'm not that really hungry..
what should i do
i don't want to gain a lot more of weight..
i must to do something
if not
all my clothe will not going to suit me anymore
and that will going to be DISASTER!!!!


even my muet will be in june
but i am worried now..
i'm afraid that i can't even pass band (sorry if i spelled it wrongly) 3
i know that my vocabulary is not that high
btw i really mean it...
i tried to read english book right now..
yeah i know that will start get boring easily reading it
but tried my best to force myself to read english book
so that i can be prepare well for my muet...
i hope that i can do well.... :)

2 comments:

  1. Go linnn!!! U can do itttt!!
    Haha...muet xdop la susoh sgt pn...practice byok2, inshaAllah ok.
    No worries k!
    Psal gemok time kt umoh tu mmg xleh wat gpo2 dohhh haihhhh...redha je laa jadi belon hok keno pam2 24jam.
    Goooood luck linnnnn!!!
    Doa byk2...insyaAllah everything will be fineeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete