Wednesday 20 April 2011

20th April 2011

today i read a blog about being a teacher... it really touching... and that make me think the reason why i chose teacher as my ambition.. can i be a teacher that can share good things to my student... can i be patient with my student behavior... could i do that???? i hope that i can find the answer to all my question... i'm also watching flower boys' generation.. their guest is 2PM... i reallly like them especially nickhun,junsu and chansung... but at the show i see wooyoung oppa look more handsome and cute.. he little bit quiet but i think he is so cute.. that is wooyoung picture... he is cute right??? before i forget.. yesterday i receive a call from a woman who ask my opinion about politician.. but i dont really like about it so just answer the question without thinking much... i think that woman also know that.. what can i say.. i really dont like anything about politic... there nothing interesting about it... biasalah remaja....

No comments:

Post a Comment